BEAT IN THE PARK
Starting June 9th 2020
BEAT in the park is back.
This summer, find a series of outdoor HIIT, FLOW & BARRE in the Park classes taught by your favourite instructors. The same 45 minute classes you love, now outside for the 3 months of summer.
You can either use existing credits to attend the outdoor classes, or buy our Summer Park Pack.
SUMMERE PARK PACK
- Q: Where are the classes taking place?
- A: At the top of Parc Milan - Crêt de Montriond - watch this video to find out how to get there
- Q: Where do I sign in?
- A: Directly with your instructor at Parc Milan, not at the studio.
- Q: Can I drop my stuff at the studio?
- A: The studio will be closed, please procede directly to the park to sign in
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Wear clothes and shoes you're okay getting muddy in, as well as a full water bottle. For FLOW & BARRE, bring your own yoga mat
- Q: What about my existing credits?
- A: You can use your existing credits for outdoor classes or buy the Summer Park Pack. If you buy the Summer Park Pack we can freeze your existing class credits so that you don't lose any expiry time - just email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the date that we should freeze your credits until!
- Q: Do I have to buy the package to participate in the outdoor sessions?
- A: No! You can sign up normally through the website and use existing credits
- Q: What if it rains?
- A: You will be informed 12 hours before if the class is being moved into the studio due to bad weather, so keep an eye on your emails!
- The Summer Park Pack is only valid for outdoor classes throughout June, July & August
- No limit to series purchases
- Series can not be shared
- Student discounts do not apply