It's time to escape : BEAT in the park is back !
Starting March 1st 2021
Escape your home, see new faces, get sunburnt.
Escape your routine, get fit and get busy living.
BEAT in the Park is back.
We will be running outdoor classes from Monday March 1st in Parc Milan.
It’s on - let’s do this!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book your class as usual and chose "BEAT IN THE PARK" in the scheule
- Use your regular credit or buy our special BEAT in the Park packs
- Reunite with your favorite instructor and you favorite workouts in real life !
BEAT IN THE PARK CREDITS
You can use your existing class credits or buy discounted our special BEAT in the Park packs:
- Q: Where is the meeting point ?
- R: It is on top of the Park de Milan - Crêt de Montriond - watch the video to learn how to get there.
- Q: Where do I sign in ?
- A: Just tell your name to your instructor when you arrive on top of the Park de Milan.
- Q: What do I wear and what should I bring with me ?
- A: Wear some outdoor gym clothes and shoes. During the winter, dress in layers ! Bring a bottle of water and your mat for yoga classes!
- Q: Can I use my regular credits for outdoor classes?
- A: Yes, just book you spot on the book page as usual.
- Q: What if the weather is bad ?
- A: We will let you know by email the day before if the class needs to be cancelled
- Discounts do not apply
- BEAT in the Park credits are valid for outdoors sessions only
- In case of bad weather, the class could be cancelled. You will be advised between 12 and 24 hours beforehand
- Credits are non-refundable and non-exchageable
- Late cancels and no shows won't be refunded
- Series and credits cannot be shared