BEAT SUMMER FESTIVAL
June, July, August 2018
The BEAT Summer Festival has landed.
This summer, find a series of outdoor RIDE, HIIT & FLOW sessions taught by your favourite instructors in the open air. The same 45 minute classes you love, now outside for the 3 months of summer.
You can either use existing credits to attend the BEAT Festival classes, or buy our BEAT Summer Passport.
BEAT SUMMER FESTIVAL PASSPORT
- Q: Where are the classes taking place?
- A: At the top of Parc Milan - Crêt de Montriond
- Q: Where do I sign in?
- A: Directly with your instructor at Parc Milan
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Wear clothes and shoes you're okay getting muddy in, as well as a full water bottle. For FLOW, bring your own yoga mat
- Q: Can I get a smoothie?
- A: No, but our friends at Le Montriond are more than happy to give you 10% off their beverages
- Q: Can I shower?
- A: The studio will be open for 30 minutes after class for morning & lunch sessions only.
- Q: What about my existing credits?
- A: You can use your existing credits for BEAT Summer Festival classes or buy the Passport. If you buy the BEAT Summer Festival Passport we can freeze your existing class credits so that you don't lose any expiry time - just email email@example.com and tell us the date that we should freeze your credits until!
- Q: Do I have to buy the package to participate in the outdoor sessions?
- A: No! You can sign up normally through the website and use existing credits
- Q: What if it rains?
- A: You will be informed 12 hours before if the class is being relocated back to the studio due to the weather. The first 18 people who signed up for a HIIT class and first 20 who sign up for a FLOW class will automatically be reserved spots in the BEAT studio instead - so sign up early! Don't worry - if we haven't got room for you in the studio we will add the credit back to your account.
- Q: What's the plan for July & August?
- A: We will release the July & August schedule soon but you can expect at least 2 outdoor classes per week as well as some very special pop-up locations!
- BEAT Summer Festival Passport is only valid for outdoor classes throughout June, July & August
- No limit to series purchases
- Series can not be shared
- Student & corporate discounts do not apply