BEAT SUMMER FESTIVAL 2019
Starting June 11th 2019
The BEAT Summer Festival is back!
All summer long, find the same 45-minute classes you love, this time outdoors with one of the best views in the city.
Keep an eye out on the booking page for "HIIT in the park" and "FLOW in the park", and reserve your spot using your credits.
- Q: Where are the classes taking place?
- A: At the top of Parc Milan - Crêt de Montriond
- Q: Where do I sign in?
- A: For HIIT: meet in front of the studio door, we will all run over to the park together
- A: For FLOW: meet directly at the top of Parc de Milan with your yoga mat
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Wear clothes and shoes you're okay getting muddy in, as well as a full water bottle. For FLOW, bring your own yoga mat
- Q: Can I get a smoothie?
- A: No, but our friends at Le Montriond are more than happy to give you 10% off their beverages after class
- Q: Can I shower?
- A: The studio will be open for 30 minutes after class for morning sessions only.
- Q: Can I use my current credits for the outdoor classes?
- A: Yes! You can reserve your spot through the website with your existing credits
- Q: What if it rains?
- A: You will be informed 12 hours before if the class is being relocated back to the studio due to the weather, so keep an eye on your emails!