COVID-19 PROTECTION PLAN
Keeping our community safe
In line the with the latest regulations (Canton de Vaud 29.10.2020 08h00), here's what we're doing to keep our community safe:
- Hand sanitizer is available in the studio to disinfect you hands when you enter the studio and after classes.
- Cleanliness and hygiene has always been a top priority for us, however we have introduced even more rigorous deep cleaning procedures for all surfaces and equipment in the studio
- Customers and are encouraged to bring their own spinning shoes if they have
- We have serviced our high-quality ventilation system. Our ventilation system uses 100% new air from outside and filters it through a HEPA filter, so it’s cleaner than the air you breathe outside, for example unlike an airliner it does not recycle the air in the room, the air being brought into the room is completely fresh.
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the start of the class
- Please do not leave shoes, coats or jackets at reception, but put everything in your locker
- Please stay in your assigned spot for the class
- You can enter the room as soon as the door is open and take your spot, wait in the reception area (with a mask on) or on the outdoor benches
- In line with the latest recommendation, we increased space between the bikes and the mats so you can safely workout
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in reception and while you wait to enter your workout room
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory in the workout rooms nor in the change room
- There will be no high-fives after class, but our big smiles after class will say it all
- If you'd like to chat with other customers after class, please do so outside to clear studio space
- Please remember to respect social distancing when possible in the studio
- If you're showing symptoms, please stay home and send an email to: email@example.com
- If you test positive after taking a class at the studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
- In order for us to facilitate traceability, please make sure you update your customer information here and include your phone number before coming back to take a class at the studio
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to make the reopening of the studio as smooth, safe and comfortable as possible. We cannot wait to welcome you back and let the BEAT move us all once again.