INTRO TO HIIT WORKSHOP
Have you ever been tempted to try HIIT but concerned about the intensity? Worried about getting hurt or doing it wrong?
We recently did a survey to understand what you love about HIIT...and what keeps you away. Funnily enough, the reason some avoid HIIT are the exact reasons others love it. The intensity may seem intimidating at first, but it's thrilling once you're in it.
We have therefore put together an Intro to HIIT Workshop perfect for:
- New commers to HIIT
- HIIT regulars who want to improve technique & form
- Avid RIDErs who want to venture to the other room
- Those who aren't sure if HIIT is for them
During this workshop Emily will be covering:
- Appropriate modifications
- Proper technique & form
- How to focus on engaging the core
The class will be a normal 45-minute class with a modified structure to give space and time for in depth explanations and guidance to help build confidence in your own ability!