SUMMER SCHEDULE 2018
2018 will be an Endless Summer at BEAT with the studio open all summer!
Just like you even our superstar instructors take breaks for holidays and training - but we'll be open all summer and the BEAT Summer Festival features at least 4 outdoor classes every week.
Here's a quick round up of the changes:
- Wednesdays in July are officially your rest day - Wednesdays make a come back in August
- Summer Sundays are the time to hit the mountains or the lake - Sunday classes restart in September
- Friday nights are for BBQ & apéro by the lake - Fridays will be back with a bang in September
- Early bird? Make the most of Thursday morning with RIDE & FLOW in the studio & HIIT in the Park
Checkout the summer schedule now:
BEAT SUMMER FESTIVAL
This summer, find a series of outdoor sessions taught by your favourite instructors in the open air. The same 45 minute classes you love, now outside for summer.
Look out for special outdoor classes every week including these fixtures to build your summer around:
- Monday: HIIT & FLOW in the Park after work with Victoria
- Thursday: HIIT in the Park - come rain or shine Emily will be hitting Parc Milan every Thursday morning
- Saturday: FLOW in the Park - start your summer weekends with an energising FLOW overlooking the lake
You can either use existing credits to attend the BEAT Festival classes, or buy our BEAT Summer Passport.
BEAT SUMMER FESTIVAL PASSPORT
- Q: Where are the classes taking place?
- A: At the top of Parc Milan
- Q: Where do I sign in?
- A: Directly with your instructor at Parc Milan
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Wear clothes and shoes you're okay getting muddy in, as well as a full water bottle. For FLOW, bring your own yoga mat
- Q: Can I get a smoothie?
- A: No, but our friends at Le Montriond are more than happy to give you 10% off their beverages
- Q: Can I shower?
- A: The studio will be open for 30 minutes after class for morning & lunch sessions only.
- Q: What about my existing credits?
- A: You can use your existing credits for BEAT Summer Festival classes or buy the Passport. If you buy the BEAT Summer Festival Passport we can freeze your existing class credits so that you don't lose any expiry time - just email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the date that we should freeze your credits until!
- Q: Do I have to buy the package to participate in the outdoor sessions?
- A: No! You can sign up normally through the website and use existing credits
- Q: What if it rains?
- A: You will be informed 12 hours before if the class is being relocated back to the studio due to the weather. The first 18 people who signed up for a HIIT class and first 20 who sign up for a FLOW class will automatically be reserved spots in the BEAT studio instead - so sign up early! Don't worry - if we haven't got room for you in the studio we will add the credit back to your account.
- BEAT Summer Festival Passport is only valid for outdoor classes throughout June, July & August
- No limit to series purchases
- Series can not be shared
- Student & corporate discounts do not apply