SWEAT FOR SYRIA AND TURKEY
SWEAT FOR A GOOD CAUSE ON FRIDAY 03.03
A devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck southeast Türkiye in the early hours of Monday 6 February, followed by several aftershocks, killing thousands of people and injuring many more in the region as well as in bordering Syria.
It is the biggest earthquake in Türkiye and Syria in a century, and the death toll continues to rise.
Join us on Friday 3rd Mach to raise funds for both the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and Turkish Red Crescent who responded immediately, with volunteers working around the clock to provide life-saving care.
We can feel overwhelmed, numb and powerless to help when one disaster follows another, especially in a region suffering so much.
On Friday 3rd March 2023, you will be able to give and receive : Buy your charity ticket and workout for a good cause ! All proceeds will be donated to The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Appeal.
HOW CAN YOU HELP ?
1 - Choose your spot in a class
2 - Choose your donation and buy your charity credit (see more below)
3 - Come sweat for a good cause
Click on a class below to book your spot - you will be able to chose your charity credit to confirm your booking.
BARRE with ENORA - Fri 03.3 @18:00
RIDE with GERALDINE - Fri 03.3 @18:10
BOXE with ARNAUD - Fri 03.3 @18:20
on Friday 03.3
- Charity tickets are to be used for the event on 03.3.23 only
- Exceptionally, charity credits can be shared: if you buy 2 credits you will be able to book 2 places in a class and go with a friend.
- Tickets will not be refunded - if you can’t make it to class, the ticket’s proceeds will be donated to the charity
- To avoid any disappointment, please make sure the class is not waitlisted before you make your donation
- If you want to donate but can't participate - you can buy a credit and not book into class because all proceeds from the tickets will be given to the association