WORKSHOP : FUEL YOUR WORKOUTS
EAT BETTER TO TRAIN BETTER
At BEAT, our mantra is: Make healthy living a habit.
Our mission is to help you establish a healthy lifestyle, to find a routine that's sustainable, as enjoyable as possible and, above all, that suits you.
Most of the people who train at BEAT want to feel good, to feel better every day. While physical exercise is a necessary component of our well-being, it goes hand in hand with nutrition, which quite simply keeps our bodies working and enables us to move more efficiently.
In her workshop on 25.08.2023 at 6.15pm, Géraldine, fitness and nutrition coach at BEAT, will give you a better understanding of why and how to eat better to train more effectively.
Géraldine will cover the following topics:
- What happens to our bodies when we exercise
- How to eat properly before and after training or for a longer effort?
- What are the nutritional myths?
- What are the different nutrition bars on the market and what do they do?
- During this workshop you will also have the opportunity to ask your questions about nutrition.
If you're wondering how to eat better to optimize your training - come and devour Géraldine's words during the Fuel your workout workshop. Secure your spot, buy your tickets now :
FUEL your workout WORKSHOP
Please note this workshop is not about weight loss. If you want to lose weight, make an appointment with a healthcare professional for personalised advice and coaching.
- The FUEL your workout workshop will take place
- Duration: 75 minutes
- The Fuel your workout workshop will only be accessible with a WORKSHOP ticket.
- Workshop ticket is not refundable and will be lost if not used